Onward! Jeff at Reveling in the Overflowing Grace of God tapped me to participate in this Blogathon. Part 1 is around here somewhere. Part 1 consists of the 11 Things About Me and the 11 Answers to the 11 Questions Jeff asked.
Part 2 is around here, too. In Part 2 I tapped or tagged 11 bloggers I routinely follow and asked them to participate in this Blogathon. And, for the record, I was not allowed to tap Jeff.
Here in Part 3, I am to ask those bloggers 11 questions. Those 11 questions are:
1. What’s a difficult situation that you’re willing to share with us and how did you handle it?
2. What’s one of your favorite movies?
3. Who is one of your favorite book characters?
4. What country do you want to visit before you leave this earth? Why?
5. What do you like about yourself?
6. What is one of your favorite Bible verses?
7. Look at your feet. Do you like them? Think about all the features you may not like about your body. Why do you suppose God made you look like you do?
8. Are you a cat or a dog person? Why?
9. Do you think there is intelligent life other than ours out there in the universe? If so, what do you think they are like?
10. What’s the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?
11. What’s your favorite painting? Have you seen it in person?
Okay, now to let the bloggers I tapped know I tapped them.
Many blessings to all!